Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Komachi

Finally... after about 4 months... i had a new hair cut! you can imagine how terrible my hair looked without any trimming at all! LOL.. i remember last time i always change my hairstyle and i spent a lot.. really a lot on my hair...but after my hair grew longer i didn't go to hair salon that often anymore...

Anyway, today i went to Komachi and i really like their service! Although it's quite expensive, it's worth it, really... this is my first time to have a japanese hair stylist to cut my hair! argghh..... his name is Maeda, he's the director actually! wow, first time let a director to cut my hair, somemore he's a real nihonjin... he's quite charming and always smiling! when i walked in to the hair studio, the local staff, which is a chinese lady, showed me to my seat and here came Maeda... the lady helped to translate and asked me what hairstyle i want... i showed them a pic in my hp and asked if it's suitable for me... Maeda said i may need some perming if i want to have the same style in the pic and i agreed... i thought i must trust him...haha :p

After that the lady bring me to wash my hair... her massage skill is good and she even said 'xin ku ni le' after she has finished washing my hair and i was like "this is my 1st time to hear someone said this to me in a hair salon"!! the staff there really follow the japanese culture.... they are very friendly and polite!

Then Maeda started to cut my hair... he tried to chat with me although he can't speak english that well... actually most of the time i can't really get what he was trying to say but i just smiled..
haha... i observed him and found that he always has smile on his face even when he is cutting my hair! he said something to me which made me quite happy... " your face very small... good... cute... " !!! i was very shocked coz nobody ever told me that my face is 'small'... please la, i always think that my face is big! anyway, i think he just wants to make me happy only.. haha...

Finished cutting and he was going to perm my hair... the chinese lady came and give me a tissue for me to wipe off those tiny hair which was cut and fell onto my face... seriously, i went to other salons before but none of the staff there offerred this or they don't even care if the hair irritate your eyes! i mean this act is so thoughtful to me... LOL :p

30 mins later perming was done... only a few parts of my hair needed to be permed so it finished quite fast... Maeda washed my hair again... blow dry... style... and done!

i'm not sure if i will go back again for hair cut coz it's too expensive but trust me, their service is really good!

Anyway, here are a few pics of my new look... the pics don't look that good actually... i still feel that i look better in person... LOL... what to do, i'm not photogenic :(


No comments: